DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Charlie: Class of 2011

Yesterday afternoon, my baby Charlie graduated from preschool.  My baby who has somehow morphed into a precocious five and a half year old.


He was adorable and proud as he received his diploma.  But I think occasions and rights of passage such as these are always bitter sweet for us mothers.  I love watching him grow and develop into the person God created him to be.  At the same time, I yearn for the small chubby baby I rocked to sleep in the wee hours of the morning.


There were only 4 graduates in his class.  I am anxious and excited to see how he will make the transition to 90 Kindergarten classmates.


I am beyond thankful for the women who nurtured my baby the past 5 years during the times when I had to be away.  They have been a gift!


And now?  We are off to enjoy the magical days of summer.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0