DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 01, 2010

My Comforter

I was smacked in the face today by this verse...

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For as we share abundantly in Christ’s sufferings, so through Christ we share abundantly in comfort too. 2 Cor. 1:2

Thank you God for comforting me. For helping me through this trial. I am praying that He will use me to comfort others who may also feel the pain of loosing a loved one.

God IS amazing!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0