DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Depressing

The doctors found a large clot in the left ventricle of my Dad's heart today, which made it impossible for them to complete any of the other procedures they had planned for today. He will now need to take blood thinners for 2-3 weeks to try and dissolve the clot, and then they will try again.

He is so depressed about this development. I wish there was more I could do to lift his spirits. I wish that I could take away his frustration, and go through this for him. It is the worst thing in the world to have to watch a loved one struggle.

I just want my Daddy back. I want him to be healthy and happy. I am willing to do anything to get that back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you are having to go through this. I wish there was something I could do to make it eaiser, but know I am thinking of you and your family.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0