DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Bible in 90 Days: Check in 6

Thank you to all who said a prayer for me last week that a new TA be hired for my classroom! God was listening, and has blessed my room with a TA who has been a teacher for 40 years, 23 of them in 1st grade! I can't wait to get to know her.

I am still on track with my reading. I am reading Day 52 today. Over the summer, I read the Bible in the mornings. Since I am back to work today, I will be switching to a evening, after the kids are in bed reading time. I am going to miss starting my day off with God time, but I just can't pry my eyes open any earlier than 5:30, which is my school day wake up time. This is going to be the critical week for me! I feel that if I can make it through this first week back at work and stay current on my reading, I will be able to finish the program on track! Only 36 more days to go, and I know I can do this for a month.

The New Testament is coming up in less than 200 pages, and I can't wait! Please visit Amy at Mom's Toolbox if you would like to learn more about the Bible in 90 Days program.

4 comments:

A Faithful Journey said...

Good for you being so far ahead!
Praying you can stay on track this week!
Many Blessings!

Dawn @ Two-Handed Mommy said...

So wonderful that you found a TA - she sounds like she will be a wealth of experience.

I will be praying for your new reading schedule this week and that you have an easy first week back at work!

Kara said...

I'm so glad you got the TA! I'll pray that your reading this week goes great and the transition back to a school-year schedule goes great.

Amy@ MomsToolbox said...

WOW! I'm so glad to read the good news about your TA.. and of course I love how you are already planning ahead for work and reading. Keep it up!!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0