DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 13, 2006

Stupid

During my pregnancies with both Charlie and Sam, I have been a member of Pregnancy Weekly, which includes a website, Mom's group for people delivering in my month, a weekly newsletter, and weekly pregnancy tips. I have always really enjoyed it, and thought the tips and newsletter to be really helpful. Although today I read my Weekly Tip for Week #36, and it was..."For optimal sleeping comfort during these last difficult weeks of pregnancy, avoid sleeping on your belly." What the heck? Are there really some pregnant women out there who can achieve this feat? I haven't been able to sleep on my belly for MONTHS! My head wouldn't even reach the pillow if I tried. I would be like one of those weeble people toys. They must be running out of things to say to me after two years.

1 comment:

Christi said...

That is FREAKIN' crazy! At 25 weeks, I probably "could" physically sleep on my stomach, but I would be in so much pain and so uncomfortable I wouldn't be able to stand it. I don't think I would be able to get up/roll over on my own. That's messed up.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0